– 1 16- ounce box elbow macaroni
– 4 cups whole milk
– 1 8- ounce block of extra-sharp yellow cheddar cheese shredded by hand
– 8-10 ounces extra-sharp white cheddar cheese shredded by hand
– ½ cup grated parmesan
– 4- ounce room-temp cream cheese
– 8- ounce container sour cream
– 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
– ½ teaspoon white pepper
– 1 teaspoon ground mustard
– Fill a large pot half way up with water and bring to a boil.
– Once the water has started to boil, pour in a little bit of olive oil and the box of macaroni. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then drain.
– Add the macaroni to a slow cooker and add milk, shredded cheddar cheeses, parmesan, and seasonings.
– Turn slow cooker on low and cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
– Cut the cream cheese into cubes.
– Stir in the cream cheese and the sour cream until cream cheese starts to melt.
– Cook on low for an additional 20-30 minutes until hot and creamy.